Bringing Hope To Our communityHere to help and support the homeless, the elderly and the vulnerable with a variety of services. 0330 0433445
A&A Services work directly with the homeless people every year. We provide vital help so that people can rebuild their lives and are supported out of homelessness for good.
We offer one to one support and advice. How we help someone depends on their individual needs and situation. It could be with finding a home and settling in, getting new skills and finding a job, or help with their health and wellbeing, we campaign for the changes needed to end homelessness for good.
There are lots of ways A&A Services help lonely or socially isolated elderly people in our community. We support the elderly, lonely or socially isolated with a range of services, making all the differnce to their lives.
Do you know an older person who lives alone, rarely leaves the house, has recently suffered a bereavement, is in poor health, disabled, has sight or hearing loss, or doesn’t seem to have close family living nearby? If so get in-touch, we would love to help, but first we need to be aware.
Every adult should be able to live free from fear, harm and abuse, have their rights and choices respected and be treated with dignity. Vulnerable adults have these rights too but they can’t always protect themselves against significant harm or exploitation.
Driven by the community for the community, A&A Services are here to help vulnerable adults in all aspects of day to day life of all ages and backgrounds, regardless of ethnicity, skin colour, religion, political views or disability.
About A&A SErvices
Bringing Hope To Our Community
A&A Services West Midlands are a charity based in Walsall, here to help and support the elderly and vulnerable with a variety of services.
A&A Services are a registered charity and are working with homeless and vulnerable people throughout Walsall.
Here To Help
If you know anyone who could benefit from any of our services, please get in touch with A&A Services.
Services We Provide
Bringing Hope To Our Community
- Food bank services
- Buddy services keeping lonely and elderly people company
- Cleaning services for people that are struggling (elderly)
- Supporting the deaf and blind
- House sitting
- Supporting and supporting young mothers get back in work
- Supporting elderly people back intohome life when out of hospital
- Escorting and supporting people with appointments
- Supporting people and escorting them shopping and bank trips
- Escorting pople on day trips
- Supporting with benefits etc. forms going to the council
- Supporting the homeless find a place to live
- Supporting with religious beliefs and escorting to mosques, temples, churches and any other religious place
- Coffee mornings for our local community
- Advice services
- Provide free training for abuse awareness
- 24 hour line for help
- Pet care
How Can You Support?
A&A Services are proud to work with a number of individuals or businesses across the West Midlands that can help in a variety of ways including:
” Every little helps, so if you are an individual or business that can offer support then please contact the team today “
Charity No. 1181090